- There’s usually someone on your side. If you’re actually right about something, it’s highly unlikely that they’ll both decide to talk absolute rubbish at you at the same time for long; eventually one of them will concede.
- You can be an introvert or an extrovert at any given moment and that doesn’t actually have to affect anyone else.
- You can have time alone with your parents because that doesn’t leave anyone left on their own.
- You can’t ever take yourself too seriously, you will get torn to pieces. Seriously, if you do one silly thing, the other two will remind each other of it as often as necessary for as long as necessary to ensure that nobody forgets about it.
- It teaches you to pick only the important fights, because if you’re wrong, you have two people against you not one. Nobody wants that.
Christmas can be unreasonably stressful and expensive; here are my top tips for making it more fun, less stressful, and a little more sustainable!
We all feel like we don't know how to be an adult sometimes - here are the best podcasts to give you a leg up.
…According to the ‘how stuff works’ podcast (admittedly from 2014, but better late than never, right?) these are the three things which result from materialism.
There are a million resources online telling you how to grow your social media following, here are some things you can listen to!
It's that time of year again - if you're going to think about university this academic year, you need to do it now.
Caring about the planet has become a little bit cool. I'm trying to implement as many of these as I can - it's difficult but it's also better for everyone in the long run.
Whether you're moving to London or you've been here a while and you've run out of money, there are definitely ways of making London far cheaper than it seems on the surface, or at least really getting the most for your money.
Being a freshers will be like nothing you've ever done before - unless, like me, you've been a fresher before. I was super excited to do freshers week all over again, but there are a few mistakes that I'm pleased I didn't make
If you want to know what your first year of nursing looks like, here you are.
Is advertising your blog authentic or should it be avoided?